Oh the places we will go...

Live in the places you want to learn about


Wednesday 23 May 2012

MPI Delicious updates

Hey people, Just putting an alert up there that I've been gradually adding to my other assessment sites, Delicious and Flickr, and so, feel free to check them out and see what's new. It may not be your up of tea, but I've added about five new stacks to Delicious, so chances are there might be one that appeals to you :D Here's hoping. The previous stacks were on "This Assessment links"; "Manga Links"; and "Fruit alone" - which, for Tge biz rarity of its name has attracted an unfathomably large amount of views for a stack just on types of fruit -.^ Not that I'm complaining, that's great (probably, well I can't see any sinister reason) that people are paying more attention to health and nutrition and fruit :D More power to you. For my part I've added a few more links to these older stacks, but here's where it gets exciting *trumpets* dandadaah!! New stacks! I don't know that I'm remembering them all right now, but I'll give it a shot: Popular Meals Eaten in Japan; Message Hats; Discontinued Modern Olympic Sports; Design Your Own Fingernail Art; Guinea-Pigs :D Yes, broad and diverse and interesting haha, I hope there's something there one thing at least for most people - if not, I'll just have to add newer and more interestinger ;) stacks until I get you all on board. Share the huge guys, Happy Wednesday from Australia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment